Become an NZWEA member and be part of the forum for New Zealand’s wind energy sector.
NZWEA acts on behalf of the wind energy sector and our members to fairly represent wind energy to the public, government and the energy sector. We are a central point for information for our members and a trusted voice in the debate about wind energy in New Zealand.
We welcome applications from organisations and individuals involved in the wind energy sector. You can join as a corporate, associate or individual member.
Benefits of membership
- help set NZWEA’s agenda for contact with government
- influence NZWEA’s responses to public consultations
- receive briefings on policy development.
- participate in the development of regulations and standards relevant to the wind energy sector.
- networking at NZWEA’s annual conference and other events
- sponsorship opportunities
- listing on NZWEA’s website.
Access to information:
- access to NZWEA’s members' website
- download information resources
- receive our regular email newsletter covering developments, news and events in the wind industry (read sample newsletters: 4 October 2010 and 13 August 2010).
To become a member, simply complete the online application form.
Please note, in accordance with NZWEA's Rules of Association:
- All membership applications must be approved by the Board of NZWEA. Once this approval has been granted we will send you an invoice and confirm that you have been added to our mailing lists.
- All members must agree to support NZWEA in achieving its mission and objectives and are bound by the Code of Ethics of the New Zealand Wind Energy Association and its associated Disciplinary Procedures.
Further information is available in NZWEA’s Rules of Association.